Pages



Tuesday 28 April 2015

#NatStatWeek Day 2 - The Green Gables

I was introduced to The Green Gables at Christmas by Claire and Emma who ran the Stationery Lovers' Christmas Swap that I participated in. It was great fun and I was introduced to lots of brands, including this one. I've been back The Green Gables a few times to get new notebooks and the odd present and here are some of my favourites on my wish list:


I love a list and I love a motivational quote, so this notebook is ideal for me. Available from the shop here I urge you to go and look at the other notebooks and planning accessories. Even if you live in a tip, you'll want to get organised.
 
I mentioned yesterday that I love writing sets, and here's my favourite one from this store:
 
 
I love the detail on this set, and the packaging it comes in is wonderful!
 
The Green Gables have some really unique products as well, including their 'Happy Notes'. The Happy Boy cards below might come in handy for encouraging the bigger boys to do the washing up...
 
 
Things are really exciting for me at the moment and I think these notebooks will come in handy. I love the bold black and white design.
 
 
And how's this for counting your blessings and spreading a bit of joy? What a cute idea - a jar to select random acts of kindness from and you can pay forward the kindnesses extended to you!
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed my selection from The Green Gables - pop over to the site and have a look for yourself.

You can also enter a competition on the site to win six months of subscriptions to the Happy Paper Club. Obviously, if you win and I don't, I will do a cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment